This page is the master index for a set of web sites, each of which is the official course web site for a single course offered by the Computer Science Department at the University of New Hampshire.
Although there are several sites available from this server, this is by no means a complete collection of course web sites. Also, some of the course web sites included in this collection pertain to sections of courses taught by specific instructors and not others. As such, you should be sure that you are accessing this site at the explicit direction of your course instructor before proceeding! Do not assume that simply because a web site is included here with the same course number as a course you are taking that it must be the correct site for you to use!
At the moment, this collections hosts the web sites for the following courses:
- CS401, Computers & Their Applications — taught by Karl Shump
- IT403, Introduction Internet Technologies — taught by Betsy Coleman
- IT502, Intermediate Web Design — taught by Mike Gildersleeve
- IT520, Computer Architecture — taught by Mike Gildersleeve
- IT604, Intermediate Web Development — taught by Mike Gildersleeve
- IT605, Client-side Web Development — taught by Mike Gildersleeve
- IT704, Advanced Web Development — taught by Mike Gildersleeve